Wednesday 4 January 2012

We're in a mess babe, we're in a mess.

It's safe to say I'm in a bit of a blogging rut. Okay, honestly I've been in a bit of an overall rut about well, everything. Maybe it's part of not having a New Year's Resolution (or goals in general) or being unemployed at one of the hardest times of the year to find work, or maybe it's because I feel like I'm in a style rut most days, I'm afraid to really develop my own sense of style and that just ends up with me being unhappy with what I choose to wear. Regardless, I'm going to try my best to get myself out of this little funk and try to keep my positive thinking going and create beauty in my every day life. I need to break out of my comfort zone a little, create some things (even if they aren't as great as I'd like), get messy, laugh, and just enjoy life!

To make up for the lack of posts (is this really my first post of 2012?!) here is a collection of snaps from my iPod from over the past few weeks, enjoy!

First pizza of 2012!
January 2, reppin' my favorite band of all time.
I love pumpkins, and I want to show my love for them all year round not just in October!
For the first time in six months my best friend and I are together again! But not for long :(


I started using InstaGram the other day, you can find me @vadergurl on there!    














No comments:

Post a Comment