Saturday 14 January 2012

I'll Be Seeing You

I cannot wait for Spring. Not that our Winter has been bad, it's actually be pretty tame for a Canadian Winter out here on the east coast. We've only experienced a few snowfalls, in which the snow is mostly melted all away within a week. Nothing to complain about there, less snow is perfectly fine with me!

You see, the reason I'm looking forward to the warmer weather is all because of one thing, a dress. This past fall I was shopping at my local Value Village and I bought this great little dress. It is a cream color with a strawberry print all over it! It fits great and it's just so lovely! However, it doesn't quite seem like a "winter" dress. It kind of just screams warm weather and makes me think of running through a field picking flowers, or attending a fancy picnic. Time and time again I look at it in my closet and try to rack my brain for ways to "winterize" it. Maybe pair it with the right scarf, or cardigan? No, none of those seem right. It looks like I'll just have to wait a few more months.

Do you have any special article of clothing you can't wait to break out once the warm weather hits back?

2 comments:

  1. that dress sounds amazing :) i used to have a vintage skirt with strawberries all over it, but i sold it. i hope you get to wear it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's warm here all the time so I haven't been able to wear too many winter clothes..

    ReplyDelete