Thursday 12 January 2012

Things I Love Thursday

I was planning on doing a "What I Wore Today" post but the cord for my camera has gone missing. Which is a major bummer but I'm hoping it will turn up somewhere, I just don't remember removing it from my bag. Weird! There is good news though, today my stepdad called up tech support and fixed whatever it was that was preventing my laptop from connecting to our home wifi! Even better than that is the fact that my new pink dresser has finally been moved into my room! Now to fold up my clothes and get them in there.

That's enough of from me though, this post is dedicated to the things I've seen online and the things I've lusted over this week. This week's edition of TILT will be a treat to all you cat-lovers!


If you've been following me for any amount of time, or if you know me in real life you know that I love cats. This print is amazing, I wish I had money right now so I could just order this and other similar prints to decorate my room with. Maybe someday!

I'll be honest, I don't know if I would ever wear this. Maybe this summer I'll try and hop on the crop-top bandwagon and maybe something like this would look cute over a little dress or something, but I still want it. It's cute, I love crocheted clothing, and even if I'd never buy it or wear it, it's nice to look at it!


So when I saw this, I squealed with excitement. I love teeth. I love my teeth, I love other people's teeth, I love reading about teeth, I love gong to the dentist, I love brushing my teeth. I'm just a teeth person. Now this choker is a little out of my price range but this lovely Etsy shop also offer more simple and affordable teeth necklaces and earrings. I think I'll be putting some money onto my PayPal account very shortly, because well to be honest, I feel like I need some teeth inspired jewelry on my body!

This print is titled "Bad Hair Day", and I think it's a cute reminder that everybody has bad hair days and you just have to smile through it!

Sometimes I think we all need a reminder of where our happy place is. Or simply a sign to let others know, "Hey this is MY happy place, go get your own!" hehe :3

A few summers ago my grandfather gave me one of his record players. It was probably one of the happiest moments of my teenage years. I have a nice little collection of records and there's just something that makes listening to music more fun when it's on a record player. The only thing is it's so big and really not that esthetically pleasing. This record player however is small, beautiful and my favorite color, yellow!


This list! It's actually a print, which is a great idea because who wouldn't love having this list in their home as nice little reminder?


I love this black cat circus doll. I can just imagine him sitting on a bookshelf, or mantle or anywhere and bringing an eerie sort of happiness to my home.

It's simple, throw a picture of a cat on anything and I will dream about owning it. A perfect example is this cat scarf! Oh the wonderful outfits I could make, and the conversations it would start, how lovely, how dreamy...

Most of the awesome cat clothing I find is so expensive so it's nothing but a far off dream. This adorable shirt however is reasonably priced if I were to splurge on a shirt! I can see myself now just strutting around and showing off my cattitude, can't you?

Let's ignore the 50 dollar price-tag on these for a moment and just enjoy how amazing they look. Why aren't these more affordable, I think everybody should own a pair. I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight... (If you guessed Ryan Gosling you might also be correct, but I did mean the tights this time!)

What are you loving today?

6 comments:

  1. I love that bad hair day print and the this is my happy place circle. i also adore that cat scarf! what great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "this is my happy place" sign...that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahhhh those cat tights are just amazing! There is nothing cooler than cat print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the cat cuteness is unreal! love it!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of your TILT choices are actually quite cool. That choker would especially fit for a Halloween outfit... I dunno how that idea popped up, but it looks crazy for the season. My little girl would love this cat collection. She's dreadfully in love with the critters.

    ReplyDelete