Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday Ramblings

I've been having some internet issues going on with my laptop when I'm at home, which is a bit of a drag. This means I've been mostly relying on my new iPod touch that I treated myself to with my Christmas money. Luckily it was the day I bought the iPod that I realized this problem, or else I'd be stranded without internet (which wouldn't be so bad but I don't like to think about it).
Lots of fun is being had with taking pictures and playing around with silly photo-editing apps and neat little games.
If you have an iPhone or Ipoud touch I highly suggest searching the app store for a free app called "Super Kawaii Mai" it's this game that I can't get enough of. Basically you are this cat, and you are trying to make it across the yard but have all these obstacles that come your way (they grow in number and type each level) and you have super cat powers to blast stars at them to get them out of your way. It's crazy, the audio is really annoying, but it's fun and I can't get enough!

My bedroom has finally started feeling like my bedroom. When my parents bought the house we are currently in I wasn't living with them, and when I moved back the room was already set up and I just kept it as is. The past few months I've finally gotten new sheets and blankets for my bed and decorated one of my walls. My broken dresser has been removed (it was just taking up room for a year without having any clothes in it) and my record player is finding it quite cozy in the spare bedroom. It makes the spare room a nice place now to read a book and listen to records, speaking of which I need to start reading more. The ugly corner desk that seemed to take up my whole room has been moved out as well, which is great since I didn't even use the desktop computer that it was holding up. Now the room has space, a little too much but once my dresser finds help in the house it will feel more cozy. The only thing left is a calender to find, and the thought of a nice little mat in front of my bed might be a good idea also!

2 comments:

  1. You were my first ever comment on my new blog so I love you haha. You have a rad sense of style and I see one of your interests is pizza!! That game sounds awesome. I'm currently addicted to Temple Run. If you haven't downloaded that you totally should. It's super fun (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be reallyyyyy careful which games I get addicted to because the addiction is so strong. I have an obsessive personality, sometimes.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete