Thursday 19 January 2012

Things I Love Thursday

Thursday yet again, so let's get this love-fest started!

This 4.5 minute video of how to wear a scarf 25 different ways!

These leggings! I want more leggings in my life! Why do all the best ones have to be expensive custom-made ones though?

I love the idea of bow necklaces like these, they are cute and seem like they'd be an easy way to add some life to an outfit. I love the red/white stripes, even if it is a little Christmasy!

This "'Fraidy Cats" print is too cute. I'm a sucker for anything with a cat on it!

I really want to order these riot grrl necklaces for my bff and I. Of course she would have the riot necklace!

I'm currently waiting for a few dollars to transfer from my bank account to my PayPal account so I can buy some new patches to add to some clothing and probably some zines. These patches are so neat!

On the topic of patches, here is one I love love love so much that I've already decided that at the beginning of next week when my money is transferred over that this is going to be the first thing I order. I mean, it's Ryan Gosling. Who wouldn't want a patch of Ryan Gosling sewed onto their clothing? In case you can't tell, I've got a bit of a crush on the man.

A yellow octopus flask, how awesome is this? If yellow isn't your thing don't fret! This cute (and not overly expensive!) flask is available in a few different colors.

What do you think of bunny ear rings? At a first glance I thought it would be annoying to have those two little ears sticking up, but the more I looked at them the more I thought "hey, I'd like to have one!"

From a young age I always had an interest in dark and creepy things. When I was eight I found a book in my school library that was about vampires and the like, it shared the real life story of Elizabeth Bathory. Ever since I was fascinated. I recently watched the film The Countess on Netflix that is about her story, check it out if you aren't afraid of some slightly uneasy scenes.

How great is this Wednesday Addams necklace? Wait you don't need to tell me, I know how great it is! If only, if only...

A cemetery plot ring. Somewhat creepy, kind of morbid but oh my goodness it is lovely!

I love this skirt! It's listed as a "rainy day tutu" and I think that seems very fitting. It just has such a whimsical look to it, I could only imagine what type of shirt would be fitting with this...

Do I even need words for this? A lovely red kitten print dress. It's as if it was taken out of my dreams! So cute, so lovely, so much want for this! What a perfect picnic dress, or really I think if I owned this I would never take it off. 


I love cows. I live in a rural area and a few houses down they have some cows, it's so exciting in the spring to see all the little ones. They are so cute and peaceful, how could you not love them?

Creamy orange velvet cat bed, how adorable! I love the kind of retro feel to it with the color, reminds me of home decor in the 70s.

I've decided when spring hits I want to add more bright colors and patterns such as this into my every day wear!

Look at these, pink leggings, rain clouds, rain drops, your legs would always be the center of attention with these!

Last of all for this week's TILT is this great orange chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment