Saturday 21 January 2012

Bright Blues

 Today I decided to wear some eye make-up to make me try and forget the fact that I have a cold. (I only wish I still had contacts, my glasses hide my eyes.) I'm still trying to get the hang of the whole liquid liner thing, but it's up to my standards (which aren't high when it comes to personal make-up applying skills).

 Also I decided to wear a shirt that I absolutely love that I've only worn once or twice since buying it during the summer. The shirt goes great with an awesome sweater I got for Christmas, but I didn't take a full shot showing it, oh well! 

 Oh, and it seems that I lose every hair elastic I bring over here (I suspect Loki finds them) but luckily I had a ribbon in my bag so I could wear my hair up!



Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment