Thursday 29 December 2011

Things I Love Thursday

I love all things Hello Kitty, and even though I'm not quite sure where I would wear such a necklace I can't help but dream about it!

If you've been checking in with any of my past installments of TILT then it's no secret that I love the idea of terrariums. I love this necklace pendant, it seems so whimsical like it's been pulled straight from a fairytale.

As if the pendant was neat enough, check out these mini marimo earrings! I imagine I'd feel like some kind of woodland fairy with these hanging from my ears.

Flower headbands are so beautiful, they add color and life to any outfit and I just love them! I've been considering attempting a DIY version after seeing results sent in from Rookie readers from their own flower headband/crown tutorial.

This Vanity print by inapaleplace!



It wouldn't be hard to find motivation for positive thinking with this "Today will be awesome" 8x10 print!

I love broaches, and I love cute things so this crocheted bear broach is right up my ally!

This purse is reconstructed from a dress. I love upcycled things, especially when they are this cute!

I seem to be lacking in the earring department. I sure could use some simple yet unique ones like these!

Unlike the other Hello Kitty necklace I'd be able to work this one into my every day wardrobe more easily!

A few months ago I bought a cute purse with cats on it, but sadly it's not as practical for every day like this messenger bag.

I know I'm not alone when I say that Bumble is one of my favorite Christmas movie characters. This would be such a great necklace to have around the holidays!

Another great necklace to add to my dream list to end off this week's installment of Things I Love Thursday!

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment