Friday 16 December 2011

Day 10 of 12 Days Of Christmas Countdown


An old Christmas photo of me! If I was at home I could dig through some photo albums and dig up a really old one and scan it up, but I happen to be not home tonight. However I happen to have a few on Facebook. I like to share my baby pictures, sue me! I think this picture was roughly around 1995.

Me (left) and my older sister Nancy (right)
This Christmas is going to be my first Christmas morning where I won't be sharing it with my sister since she's moved out and has her own Christmas morning to do! It's going to be strange, but I'm glad I'll get to spend some time on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day with her and her family. The holidays are a great time of year to spend with family, I hope everybody enjoys every moment of it!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Oh my goodness, what a precious photo :)

    <3LauraJane
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete