Monday 21 November 2011

Pizza & punch!

photo via http://www.allhealthyrecipes.net/
Dan and I just ate pizza and we’re drinking our wine punch we made!
We bought a package of those two pre-made pizza crusts that come with packets of sauce, and our cheesy pizza turned out amazing! I will for sure be buying them for at home! I even spoiled us and bought some pre-grated pizza cheese, yum! What I loved most was the fact that I could put as little sauce as I wanted. I’m not a huge sauce lover, and that’s what ruins frozen pizzas for me, there’s too much sauce! Dan made his side extra saucy and mine just had a light coating, perfect!

photo via luxuryhousingtrends.com


Delicious Punch!
  • Grab a 1.5 or 2 liter pitcher, or punch bowl
  • Buy your favorite type of frozen fruit punch mix
  • Pour the frozen juice mix into the pitcher
  • Fill the pitcher half way with water
  • Grab a bottle of your favorite cheap fruit wine. I used Boone's Strawberry Hill
  • Pour about 1/4 of the wine into the pitcher
  • Add 5 shots (or to taste) of Triple Sec
  • We also added about 2 shots of moonshine and a shot of spice rum for a little extra ooomph. You can add some vodka or whatever if you want to make it nice and strong
  • Mix up your mixture, to get the frozen juice all mixed in
  • Top off the rest of your pitcher with 7-up and water
  • Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment