Monday 21 November 2011

It's Just Another Manic Monday

I've been trying to be more productive and creative lately. Last week I gave my room a new look, which I'm so glad I finally got around to doing. Recently I also made my winter boots look even better than they did! A few months ago I had ordered some metal studs from Etsy to add some to clothing. I still have quite a few left so I gave my boots a little extra awesome, check them out!

The boots before....
The boots after!


In other news, Value Village is having a 50% sale on clothing and shoes today but it was so busy I couldn’t shop comfortably. However I did grab a cute framed kitten picture for $1.99 to put up in my room!

Dan and I went to the grocery store grabbed a couple of pizza kits, the kind with the already-made crust and packets of sauce, and some grated pizza cheese to make pizza tonight. We also picked up some frozen fruit punch mix to make a punch with later, nothing fancy but fruit punch, Triple Sec and probably what’s left of our stronger alcohol!
 
Why do people dislike Mondays again? Mine seems to be going pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots look incredible! LOVE them :) Gx

    ReplyDelete