Friday 18 November 2011

Time For A Change!

Ever since I moved back in with my parents in their new home back in November 2009, I've always thought my room was incredibly boring. It's a very, very small room so there isn't many options on where the future goes and things like that. The past few months I had been collecting little things at a time such as a new comforter, pillows, sheets, wall decals and items to hang on the wall. Yesterday I finally got around to taking down what was already thrown on my wall whenever I first moved in and replacing it with some items that make the best out the small space I'm in.

Doesn't it look so much better? The before picture was taken about a year ago I forgot to snap one before I started taking things down. I kept my two Star Wars posters and my The Office calender, I just moved them to my empty wall by Sirius' food.

 Here's a bit of a closer view to some of the wall stickers, I think they are quite cute!


I finally got my clown plates up! Only $1.99 each at Value Village! I had the "dream" and "believe" signs hanging off of the window but they look much nicer here.
It's not the best photo of this picture, but the little girl is holding a white cat! I plan on spray painting the frame gold!  
I bought this because it reminded me of my Gramma, she loved glowers and gardening.    

No comments:

Post a Comment