Thursday 27 October 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Rainbow eye make-up. I need to invest in some eye primer so I can try and create some neat looks that will stay vibrant. I also need to pick up some new make-up brushes, that would help! Check out a few more styles of rainbow eyes here.

I was never that big of a fan of My Little Pony, even when I was growing up. However I've been a fan of King of the Hill for years and I just loved this My Little Hank Hill picture! I wish I had a source for this, but it was uncredited when I found it :(

I don't think I need to explain why I love this. 

This Skeleton Babydoll Dress from NASTY GAL

This tutorial on how to style a hair bow! I love hair bows, but I'm not sure if my hair is long enough to be able to make a nice one yet. Actually, I'm not even sure I'd be able to do it. I just don't understand hair styling, but to anyone who is looking for a new way to style your locks, check this out!

1 comment:

  1. i totally recommend Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion for an eyeshadow primer! It works great and lasts forever! It can be a little expensive but worth it!

    meowcowkitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete