Thursday 13 October 2011

Things I Love Thursday

This is my first installment of TILT, but I know it won't be my last! I don't have a source for all of my photos, they were just saved on my computer, sorry!

I love cat trees! I wish I had some fun things for Sirius to climb and lay on. Definitely something I want in a future house of mine for my furry friends!

This recipe for pumpkin/jack-o-lantern Rice Crispie treats! I can't wait to make these, simple and delicious!

I've always loved neat colored telephones, and I just can't get over how much I love this shade of green!

How can you resist the cuteness of this? I'm a sucker for cats.

Every time I make cookies I want to do this, I don't know what's stopping me!

I love pastel colored homes, and especially ones as beautiful as this.

I've been a Star Wars fan all of my life, and I love Halloween so this zombified picture of our favorite Sith is just great in my books!

What you loving this week?

1 comment: