Friday 22 June 2012

My Week in Instagrams

Okay so Summer has finally started and so far it's just lovely!

It's raining today but it's still warm out and the weather we've had this week could not have been better!

I attempted to do floral nails, this is of course before I smudged 80% of them because I cannot keep my hands still!

I'm addicted to baguette and delicious old cheddar (and left over crazy bread from Little Ceaser's is my new fave!)
I found this amazing houndstooth dress, royal purple ribbed pantyhose and this framed picture at Value Village yesterday for only $9! Dan wants to take me out for dinner tonight so it looks like I already have a chance to wear the dress (which fits perfectly, I cannot wait to show you what it looks like on!!)
The evening sun at my house is just insane, and since I don't  have curtains or blinds I make use of this little blanket my grandmother made for me growing up when I went through my crazy Tweety Bird obsession.
I've been wearing dresses and skirts every chance I get.
I also treated myself to a new Sims expansion pack, and I think this one may be my favorite to date!

Dan and I went on a double date picnic in the park the other day. It was beautiful weather, delicious food (how did I forget to snap a picture of it all!?) and spent with great people!
Decided my glasses needed an extra little something-something.
I did some gardening last weekend for my grandparents! Two little flower beds as well as two small vegetable gardens!
My grandmother wanted me to wear gloves, but where's the fun in that? I also enjoyed being barefoot while doing the vegetable garden, love the feeling of dirt between my toes :-)

Dirty garden hands :-)
My grandparents recently painted their living room and my grandmother passes on these amazing framed photos of elephant rock and the area of where my childhood cottage was it! They are now hanging happily in my bedroom, we have a beautiful island here!
I love the red soil here, nature is beautiful, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment