Saturday 23 June 2012

Friday Night Date Night

Last night my boyfriend Dan treated us to a lovely meal. It was so delicious, I cannot even think of the words to describe how satisfied and completely stuffed I was afterward! At the end I was even too full to even think of the possibility of squeezing any amount of dessert in!

We went to East Side Mario's one of our favorite chain restaurants, we've never been dissapointed with their food or service yet!

To start we shared our favorite appetizer budda boomers, which is a bunch of bread sticks made from deep fried pizza dough tossed with garlic butter, parmesan cheese and their amazing tomato sauce!

For our main dishes I had their small cheese pizza, which is unbelievable and surprisingly filling for the small size!

You can never have too much fresh parmesan on your pizza, right? :-)
Dan tried something new this time, the grilled Tuscan turkey club with a side caesar salad which according to him was super tasty!


I also used this as an excuse to wear my new dress and tights! I snapped a picture with my actual camera but it turns out I don't have my cord with me so iPod photos it is! The fact that this dress fits so great is amazing. I want to keep my eye out for a little brightly colored belt to wear with it!







As if being treated to a great dinner last night wasn't exciting enough, when my mama picked me up today the Riot Grrrl Revival zine I had ordered from Modern Girl Blitz had arrived!


Now tomorrow I'm participating in my first 6km walk/run! I'm a bit nervous, but I have a great playlist made and if I can walk 6km then I can work myself a little harder and jog it as well!

What do you have in store this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! Sounds like an amazing date night =) I am now craving pizza!
    xx

    ReplyDelete