Thursday 31 May 2012

Things I Love Thursday

This coffee table that is a 12:1 scaled replica of a cassette tape.

This "we're all mad" cat illustration


This "fresh food" outfit.

 This ghost hand illustration

This positive thinking print. Something I've been telling myself a lot lately it seems.  

This print! I think all of us bloggers can agree with this one!

What else am I loving this week?

♡ Crochet ponchos ♡ Nacho cheese Doritos ♡ Snuggles from cats ♡ Cute socks ♡ Ice cold water ♡ Listening to the rain fall ♡ Frozen raspberry lemonade from Tim Horton's ♡ Remixes of Le Tigre songs ♡ Checkerboard patterns

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the 'I am kind of a big deal on my blog' print! I have a bee with a crown tattooed on my wrist! Nothing like that one but still =)
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete