Wednesday 23 May 2012

Instagram Photo Dump!

My head's been full of ideas lately! Mostly ideas that will probably stay ideas because I have a hard time to turn my thoughts into actions. But you can't start without an idea, right?

Also since the weather has been so dreamy I've been wearing a lot more dresses lately, and for myself I find it hard to have a bad day when I'm wearing something so great.

I've been wearing exactly what I want to wear, even going bare-legged (usually I would wear tights until it got to unbearable July weather but not this year!) By wearing exactly what I want and putting myself slightly outside my comfort zone I'm gaining more confidence in being myself and letting other people see who I really am.

Now if only I could lock up my anxiety and try to teach myself how to be social and converse with people and start back on the track of hanging out with people and making new friends then I'd be on the right track! (Okay if some place would actually give me a job interview that would help get me on track too, but these things take time!)

Now on to the Instagram photos from the past few days. Feel free to follow me, I'm over there as vadergurl!

Back in January I blogged about how I couldn't wait for spring so I could wear this dress. Well, I'm finally wearing it, and I love it! It's so comfortable and even has slight padding so wearing a bra (for me at least) is completely optional (which I have no complaints about!) Don't you just love how the black dots when you look closely are actually tiny hearts? Too cute!

 I stopped shaving my body hair around September/October of this year. I'll admit, even though I am 100% comfortable with my fuzzy legs and pits I was a bit nervous to start going without sleeves and bare-legged because of those "what if someone says something" thoughts. Then I realized, this is my body, and other people's opinions of it don't mean a thing! So here  I am, showing off my pits (well one of them at least) in all their glory! (And before you ask, no it's not dirty and they don't smell any different than smooth underarms.)

I've found my summer addiction, Tim Horton's frozen raspberry lemonade, it is so good I can't even explain! An even better reason to try it is that you can get a small for only $1! Can't beat that!

The past few weeks I've been trying to be more creative, this oil pastel/watercolor picture of Bobby Hill is a little something I made for my boyfriend and I'm actually pretty proud of it. I'm thinking of doing a little series of cartoon character drawings like this. I only wish I had watercolor paper because using watercolors in regular printer paper is a sopping mess until it all dries up! Have you been working on any creative projects lately?

 Here is yesterday's outfit! Another thrifted dress that I love! The studs are just a little something I added myself. The dress has tiny little white polka-dots, but the quality of my iPod camera doesn't really do them any justice, you'll just have to trust me on this one!


Happy Wednesday, I hope the rest of everyone's week is magical!

3 comments: