Thursday 17 May 2012

Things I Love Thursday

It really feels like it's been forever since I've made a TILT post, so here I am getting back into it!

This Bobby Hill patch

  How awesome is this Pin Up Girl Embroidery? Complete with armpit fuzz even!

♡ These adorable cat earrings, along with every other single thing from Susan Faye's shop is AMAZING!

♡ I love this positive thinking print, colorful, happy, and just overall inspiring!  

 ♡ I purchased this earlier this week and I love it. It has the best smell, very calming and best of all it's local! Check out Moonsnail Soapworks online and treat yourself to something, you won't regret it!

 ♡ I am hooked on these super yummy organic (also gluten-free and vegan!) vitamin C pops!

What else am I loving today?

♡ Chamomile tea ♡ All the warm weather lately ♡ Floral prints ♡Arizona Fruit Punch ♡ The color green ♡ Black cats

No comments:

Post a Comment