Saturday 13 October 2012

Tickled Pink



Today is a good day.
Do you know why? No? Let me tell you! 
Today is the day my month-long employment search comes to an end!
This up coming Tuesday I start my orientation at Burger King as a cashier. 
Maybe not the most glamorous job but I am welcoming this job opportunity into my life with open arms considering the hard time I've been having looking for work.
 I am very much looking forward to having financial freedom again, and feeling a purpose to awake in the mornings. Also it will make me appreciate my down days so much more.

Other reasons today is good
I treated myself to an extremely cute pair of black flats with ankle straps and a pair of heart-printed tights!

Dan treated me to a cup of David's Tea. I've now tried two of their flavors, Pom Power and Organic Kanpe, which are both delicious. I love tea! 

♡ October is turning out a be a wonderful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment