Sunday 28 October 2012

Friday Night Dress Up


Halloween is probably my favorite time of the year. My whole life I have loved getting dressed up and always had a collection of dress-up clothes and costumes. It's just so fun! Not to forget how much I love pumpkins and the color orange as well!

This past Friday I accompanied my boyfriend to a costume/going-away party for some friends of his that are moving to Toronto. It was pretty cool to have a reason to dress up (even if I usually dress up regardless), and a bit different since I'm not really a party person and meeting new people is not my strong suit sadly. It was a good night though!

Dan had the great idea of dressing up as Hunter S. Thompson for Halloween which worked out really well, and I went as a green fairy. (I also have a really awesome pink fairy costume if I am lucky enough to not be scheduled to work all night on Wednesday.)








2 comments:

  1. I really want your flower headband!

    http://polkadotspincushionsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for liking it! It was really simple to make! I had plans to wear it with another Halloween costume for a separate party but I was wearing a wig and it blew off while outside without me noticing :(

      I'm hoping to make another one soon, maybe Christmas themed? Who knows! :) Thank-you for the comment!

      Delete