Tuesday 24 July 2012

New hair AND new glasses!

This week is probably the busiest week I've had this summer, this year and maybe even in my whole life! It's a good kind of busy though, lots of visiting with family, lots of fun and lots of laughs!


Late last week I finally got around to getting my hair cut, and I LOVE IT!! I really don't know what was holding me back from getting it cut. Or really I don't know why I was growing it out, I never liked long hair on myself because I find it so boring and well it's just too much hair for me to deal with.

Yesterday I got my new glasses as well, which is awesome because everything is so much clearer now! A big thanks to my aunt for passing down her old Ray Ban frames to me, I love them!



Now tomorrow I've got my job interview that was originally supposed to be yesterday, but they rescheduled on me. Right now I'm not too nervous, but I'm sure by the time tomorrow morning rolls around that will be a whole different story!

Remember how I said I was having a busy week? I am not kidding you! After my interview tomorrow I'm going to browse second-hand stores in hopes to find a little dress to wear Thursday. Thursday is my 21st birthday and I am very excited because my boyfriend and I are going bowling and out to eat for supper! I've been trying to go bowling for a year now but it's just never happened. Friday I've got some plans to hang out with a few lovely ladies, Saturday I am traveling out of province with my aunt to watch my cousin's MMA fight, then on Sunday it's my family reunion!

It's hard to not love summer when it's been so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Ray Bans! How was your interview?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The interview went better than I thought! I just received a call about 30 minutes ago and they want me to go back in tomorrow for a second interview!

      Delete