Thursday 17 January 2013

♡ January 17 ♡

Today I decided to mix patterns and it turns out houndstooth and floral go quite well together!


I also went for a short walk since it is such a mild day out today, which included a stop in at DAVIDsTEA (I may just be addicted to their tea, but shh!)


Today I decided to try a hot cup of Some Velvet Morning (blend of green tea, schizandra berries, lemongrass, orange and dandelion).


I also grabbed two 25g bags of tea that were two for five dollars!

[click for bigger easier-to-read version]
There was an attempt at capturing a few photos of Loki. However, she was just so full of energy I couldn't keep up! (I apologize for the super bright one at the end. Even though it didn't turn out since Loki jumped before I could change up my settings I still kind of like it.)




♡ ♡ ♡

Today is just being a lovely day and I'm very thankful because it's a great way to end my few days off work
 Along with having a lovely early afternoon doing things on my own, I'll be happy when the evening strikes. Tonight Dan and I are ordering-in pizza and watching TV shows so there's no doubt that it won't be a great night! 

Have a great day yourself you deserve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment