Thursday 6 December 2012

Winter Wonderland

Last week included fairly warm temperatures and quite a bit of rain, which washed away all the snow that had fallen. 
This morning I woke up to find a lovely dusting of white over everything.

I suppose it's only right for there to be snow on the ground the day after we decorated our Christmas tree.

It is a great excuse to wear my new boots and comfy winter tights though!














Hat: hand knit by my grandmother's aunt Edna
Sweater: thrifted @ Value Village
Dress: Thrifted @ Value Village
Tights: Ardene
Boots: Ardene

2 comments:

  1. So much snow! Nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to believe that this is just the beginning of the snow too! When there's this much I enjoy it, when there's a few feet it isn't so nice. & thank you kindly, I've been in such an outfit rut lately, but these tights sure have pulled me out of it!

      Delete