Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentine's Day

I had a great day yesterday with Dan! We started the day off by getting some bagels for lunch, because as we all know bagels are the foundation for a great start to a day! 

Monday night I tried my hand at doing marbled nail art. It turned out pretty messy, but at least I know to use better colors next time and it was fun! Search on Google or YouTube for marble nail art tutorials, it's pretty easy and you get fun results that are different on each nail!




I brought Dan some treats for Valentine's, some brownies and a heart shaped chocolate chip cookies! The cupcake papers and fancy toothpicks were something I picked up in September or October for only $3.99, I was so excited to finally use them!




This is the card I made for Dan, maybe just the best Valentine's card ever!

Dan also got me a few treats, some really cute kitty stickers that I've put over my laptop and some Betty Boop gum (isn't the container the cutest?!)

For Christmas my sister bought me a box of chocolate covered cherries, something I usually treat myself to on Valentine's Day so I had not opened them until yesterday! Needless to say Loki was pretty interested, she thought they were little round toys!

By far the best part of the night though was our movie date! Dan took me to see Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace in 3D! It was awesome, so so awesome. I really hope they continue to re-lease the rest of the films in 3D, because I will never say no to Star Wars on the big screen. They had red and black 3D glasses especially for the movie too, I loved them! After the movie we grabbed some pizza, then had some drinks back at home. It was such a great day.







1 comment:

  1. Your day sounded super awesome! And that pizza looks freaking amazing!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete