Saturday 27 August 2011

Friday Funday

I'm not one to have big weekend plans. Personally, I've always seen the weekend as a tad overrated. I have just as much fun, if not more, during the week than on a weekend. However, the fact that I only work on the weekends probably has some reasoning for that. I had a great Friday though!

Looks delicious, doesn't it?
Dan and I decided for supper we'd pool our money together and treat ourselves to a medium cheese pizza from Greco. Now, I could honestly eat Greco pizza every day of the week and not get sick of it. It is just delicious. I'm pretty picky with my pizza sauce, but they get it down just right! Of course we ate in, because even though delivery is convenient, there's nothing that beats the taste of pizza that is hot and fresh out of the oven. It's even nicer when it's a hot day, you're feeling great, with the person you enjoy spending time with and it just so happens that pizza is your favorite food.


Beautiful view!
Mmm, ice cream!
Since we've been having such wonderful weather, after we were finished of our pizza (which we gobbled down every last piece of) that we couldn't just head back inside just yet. We ended up taking a walk down to Victoria Park. It was beautiful walking along the boardwalk. The water was calm, the sun was shining and was extremely warm, and there was just a very calm, happy vibe. We climbed up on a hill and sat there just watching the ocean, talking, and enjoying the sunshine for a bit. Of course some photos were snapped whilst doing so! To end out little Friday outing on a good note, Dan treated us to ice cream! How perfect is that, my two favorite foods in one day! I had the most delicious flavor ever (okay, one of the most delicious flavors ever!) My flavor was called "chocolate peanut butter sensation", so as you can imagine, it was more than delightful! Peanut butter and chocolate is one of my favorite combinations, but when you add ice cream in to the mix, then it's just amazing! Dan had "brownies on the moon" which is the perfect flavor for him because he loves chocolate, and he loves brownies.

The later part of the night was spent chatting with a good friend and sipping on a few coolers, nothing to complain about there! I hope everyone else is able to say they had an enjoyable Friday, because I know I sure did. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment