Thursday 8 December 2011

Things I Love Thursday

I love doing posts for Things I Love Thursday, but sometimes Thursday comes and goes and I completely forget! There's some cute holiday goodies involved in today's post, I'm finally getting into the holiday spirit. This weekend we're putting our tree up, do you have yours up already?

How cute is this sterling silver fully functional snowglobe bunny ring from RomanticEccentric? You can also purchase the ring with a brown bunny or a fawn if white rabbits aren't your thing.

I'm not sure how likely I would be to use these, but I can't stop thinking about these Beautiful woodland Moss Place Mats from MissMossy!

This time of the year I'm always thinking to myself how I don't have enough festive clothing. How is this for festive? Not only does this Frosty the Snowman dress from coyotepeyote look super cute, it looks like it would be equally as comfy for your holiday fun!

I can't stop browsing different styles of terrariums lately, and I love this Modern Globe Manzanita forest Moss Terrarium from from TinyTerrains!

I love pigs. I love Babe, Miss Piggy, Piglet, and even real life pigs, so of course I couldn't help but fall in love with this cute little pink piggy clutch coin purse. Check out Misala Handmade Bags and Purses for more cute!

I've been in the market for a nice, cheap, preferably vintage broach lately to go with this cute dress I'm wearing later this month. I wish I would have bought the dress earlier so I would have had time to order this cute little fabric flower broach from joannafelt!

I've always liked things that are kind of creepy. In grade 9 ceramics class I painted a clown bookend, but gave him red skin and made him as creepy as possibly. I have clown plates hanging in my room that people think I'm crazy for, and I've always enjoyed reading serial killers and creepy things. This would be perfect to keep on my desk (if I had a desk with desk space that is!) It's a chalkboard skull, how amazing is that? If black is a little too morbid for you, no worries check out iamhome's shop and they have chalkboard skulls in a variety of colors!

I wasn't lying when I said I loved pigs! This ceramic pig planter from fruitflypie is so adorable, and with yellow being my favorite color it's too cute not to imagine it sitting in my future home for a nice burst of color.

I love thrifting and making old things new again, and this fits right in with that. This is an upcycled magazine wreath, yes it's made from recycled magazines and cardboard, how cool is that? Check out Annette's Etsy shop for more environmentally friendly gift ideas for any time of the year.

I love being warm, I love being cozy, and I love slippers. These cute bow slippers from BabushkaDesigns look like they'd be so comfy on my feet for just lounging around.

That's all for this edition of Things I Love Thursday, I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment