Wednesday 14 December 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Countdown

In the spirit of the season I've found a 12 days of Christmas countdown blogging challenge which I'll be doing on here. I urge you all to join in with the holiday fun!

Last Saturday evening I helped my mom decorate our Christmas tree. It's slightly crooked, but hey, nothing is perfect! Our tree is always decorated with decorations we've had for years, many of which are personalized and handmade from my childhood. I love seeing beautiful well put together Christmas trees, it's nice when people make everything tie in together. However I would never give up how we decorate our tree. I love that it is full of memories and life. Every year when it's time to decorate the tree when I'm going through all the ornaments I just get a huge burst of nostalgia for all of the Christmases past.

Stay tuned this week for more 12 days of Christmas fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment