Tuesday 20 December 2011

Days 7 and 6 of 12 Days Of Christmas Countdown

Oops I forgot to post yesterday, but I have good reason! Today is my boyfriend's birthday, so yesterday I was doing some running around picking up drinks for myself and decorating cupcakes! Today I bring you a two-in-one post of my Christmas countdown! Stay tuned tomorrow for a picture update of what I'm wearing tonight!

My holiday plans this year are very similar to all my other years. Christmas Eve we have a small gathering at my parent's house. This year will be our biggest year yet! In attendance we will have myself, Daniel, my mom, my step-father and my sister with her girlfriend and family! We'll spend the night chatting, eating delicious food and sipping champagne (we bought some champagne toppers, should be interesting to try out!) Christmas Day this year will be different for me, it's my first Christmas with my sister not living at home. After we have our morning hot chocolate/coffee and are finished of opening our stockings and gifts we all pack up our bags and head to my grandparent's for the night. Every year on Boxing Day a celebration is held at my grandmother's house to celebrate her sister's birthday. It's great to get most of the family all together around the holidays, it's always a really fun time!

If I was to describe Christmas in five words, I'd use the following;
  1. Excitement
  2. Family
  3. Love
  4. Cookies
  5. Laughter
  6. Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment