Friday 23 December 2011

Friday Findings

I had bookmarked pages to use for Things I Love Thursday but Thursday came and went without me remembering. Fret not my readers, for I bring to your Friday Findings! Enjoy :)

Do you have a favorite word? I love the word "Believe", I even have it tattooed on one of my arms. This sign is lovely, it's cute, it's homey and it's in festive colors.

I love cats, I love pillows and I love flowers and floral print so the moment I saw this cat pillow I was in love! It would look perfect on any couch, or bed, or anywhere!

I love, love, love this festive garland! I saw a little how-to over on Rookie on making pom-pom garland and I think my bedroom needs some!

In my opinion I always enjoy my hot drink, whether it be hot chocolate or some flavor of herbal tea, that I always enjoy my drink more if it's in a visually pleasing cup. I think this vintage cup and saucer set is just that.

After the holidays are over, and after I go through the struggle of finding a new job again I'm hoping to order a few prints off of Etsy to frame and hang up on my bedroom walls. This print by theblackapple is one of the ones I want most.

Lately I love broaches! They are a great way to add a little extra somethin' somethin' to your outfit! I recently bought a nice ballerina broach, but I'd love something as eye-catching as this Jayne Mansfield broach!

There's no secret at all that I love cats. I also think that you can never own too much cat decor! this folk art cat doll is great, and I know you all want it in your homes as much as I do.

As I mentioned earlier in this post, I've been eying some prints that I wish I could order. This one is really high on my wish list, and it's less than $10! What can I say, I love teeth and this would make a great addition to my bedroom wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment