Sunday 20 May 2012

With great days come great feelings!

I think it's safe to say that the warm weather is pretty much to stay by now, and I couldn't be more happy to say that! There's just something about warmer temperatures that do wonders for my mood. I love being able to sit outside in the sun, feel the breeze in my hair and just enjoy living!

Being able to say I've already spent a few days outside in sleeveless dresses is amazing considering June hasn't even made it's way here yet!

Speaking of dresses, I found a great deal the other day while I was out shopping with my mom! I've never been to The GAP before but since we got one here in PEI a few months ago we figured we'd check it out. Boy am I glad we did! I found this amazing dress, regularly priced at $64.99 that had been marked down to $29.99 then down to $13.99 PLUS there was an additional 40% off of all clearance items. Which  means it only cost a little over eight dollars, isn't that insane? It was in my size and at the price how can you resist?

Yesterday was such a lovely day which was great so I could show off my new threads!


5 comments:

  1. not only is the dress super cute but those shoes are super rad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I bought the shoes there were gold ones (the ones I purchased) and silver ones, I was torn!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so seriously adorable on you! You seem to be very photogenic :D

    xo, Samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! It was just one of those dresses when I tried it on it seemed like it was just made for me! :)

      Delete