Thursday 3 May 2012

Let me live, love and say it well in good sentences.

Some days just have greatness hidden all over, and sometimes you never get to discover the greatness if look in the wrong places.

Earlier today Dan wanted to go for a walk, but I was feeling lazy, I wanted to be a couch potato. I eventually gave in, and boy am I glad I did.

First of all it's a beautiful day, warming up a little, slightly windy but perfect comfy jacket weather. We went for a beautiful little walk around Victoria Park, treated ourselves to some ice cream treats and on the way back home I couldn't pass up the chance to spend a few minutes swinging!

There's just something extra wonderful about those days that are great without needing anything out of the ordinary happening.











“Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted.”
Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment