Monday 13 February 2012

Girl Crush Alert!

Okay I have to be completely honest here, in the past few months I've realized how much I love Rihanna. Her style, her music, her unbelievably good looks! I had always sung along with her songs because I would hear them enough from the television/radio but never really considered myself a "fan". Recently though something just clicked inside of me that's like "HOLY SHIT I LOVE RIHANNA!!!"

Did any of you catch The Grammys last night? She looks amazing! Both her dress for the red carpet and what she wore while preforming. If you didn't catch it you should really check out her performance of We Found Love and her duet with Coldplay, I mean if you are a fan of hers!

To end this off I'll share just a few other picture of Rihanna because she's beautiful, and I just can't get enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment