Thursday 9 February 2012

Bad Blogging 101/Outfit photodump

Okay so I basically just left this blog for a while. The longer I went without updating the longer I went along putting off making any sort of post. I realized I don't do much at the moment so if I can't even update a blog a few times a week then what am I doing? At least with this it's something to show for my thoughts and what not.

The most important thing that has happened is that I've got around to applying for two job positions. I still have to drop more resumes off at other places but this is a start! It's so hard to get myself out there and bringing someone my resume face-to-face, it terrifies me. The fact of a interview terrifies me even more but it would be hella awesome to get one and get back into the work world again. And well, some moolah would be nice so I don't feel like such a a bum >.<

Oh, the other day I was walking downtown and the Greco Pizza/Captain Sub that was downtown is now empty and up for rent. Where do I go for my delicious cheesy and greasy pizza downtown now? Don't you hate when your favorite places just seem to leave?

That's enough of my rambling, enjoy some pictures from the past few weeks!



I really love the floral top, but I feel it's a bit frumpy, anybody had any ideas on how to work it to it's best potential?


 Forget-Me-Nots were one of my Gramma's favorite flowers. One day I found this pin and it was almost like it was a sign from her ♥





1 comment:

  1. How annoying! It's even worse when the place is your favourite place to go. And handing in resumes face-to-face IS terrifying, because people are so quick to judge. Think of it as a confidence building for when you get all these interviews!

    The floral top would look good with maybe some skinny jeans and flats, or a fitted black mini skirt with your boots?

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete