Thursday 20 October 2011

Things I Love Thursday

The feeling of freshly colored hair! Today I touched up my locks from being a faded pink back to bright red, I love it.

This Star Wars print movie poster over on Etsy

Halloween inspired nail art! Check out some more here.

How cute is this zip-up cat inspired poncho from HELLCATPUNKS!?

This beautiful peace sign image by Hector Mansilla

I saw this image the other day on a 90s site and had all kinds of nostalgic feelings running through me. Growing up my sister and I loved the Goosebumps series, both the books and the television show. We even had this game, it was awesome.

What are you loving today?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could pull off vibrant hurr colours like that! It looks super cute! And those nails! I've seen heaps of cute halloween nail designs the last week, these are by far the most awesome!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete