Friday 26 August 2011

A hunting we will go

Today I stopped by Value Village and picked up a job application. That's the easy part. Now I have to fill it out, which is simple enough as well. However the hard part is going back and handing it in. I don't know why, but applying for jobs, and basically anything that involves me talking to a strange just kills me. For those of you who are out going and don't suffer from any sort of social anxiety, I envy you.
There's been talks of moving out in the air. I'm not 100% sure how soon I want to move back out whenever I do, but I do know that in order for that to even be an option, I need a new job. Even if it's months before I actually do find my own place, I am more than ready to have more hours at a job. I have way too much free time. Can you imagine only working about 15 hours a week? That's only on the weekends too, which leaves my whole week open. As someone who doesn't have very much of a social life, or any hobbies having five days a week with nothing to do is just getting old and boring! Let's wish me luck on the job hunt, and on my future apartment hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment