Saturday 2 June 2012

Farmlands & Bubbling Springs

I love nature. I love being outside, walking through trails in the forest, it's just amazing. The smell of the fresh air, the birds singing, the beauty all around, what's not to love?

This afternoon my mom and I decided to go for a walk on some of the trails in our national park, and it was so beautiful! Lots of misquotes, but I was smart enough to put on a light long-sleeved shirt prior so I wouldn't get eaten alive :-)

Now since the walk was unplanned I didn't have a chance to fully charge my camera battery so I didn't take my time trying to aim for nice photographs, I was just turning it on, shooting then turning it right off again to save as much battery life as I could!

These trails were so awesome, once upon a time the area was all cleared for farmland, and since has been let to grow in naturally and it's such a beautiful forest trail! I love living on such a beautiful island.





Stone fence around the cemetery, this was so neat. Only a few headstones, most markers are just stones.



Long pond, so peaceful!




 I love the sound of a babbling brook, don't you? The flash went off on this one, but it looks pretty neat!


When we finished our walk on the trails before we left the national park to head back home we pulled over to check out how the beach was looking so far this year, and as we would have guessed, it looks great!







No comments:

Post a Comment