Friday 23 September 2011

Long time no see...

Oops, I've been neglecting this blog. Sorry! I really do need to start updating more. I'm going to find some writing promts online and just use them when I don't feel like I have anything to update about.

Since the last update, I haven't continued with my Couch to 5K training. Which kind of dissapoints me, but I am too lazy. I have however been trying to get out and enjoy the wonderful autumn weather. The day before last I went for a great 6K walk with mama on the Confederation Trails. It was beautiful, I love this time of the year! Tomorrow when I finish work I'm going apple picking at a local apple orchard with my mom and my aunt. I'm really looking forward to it!


I had bought myself a Halloween costume already, but I'm having second thoughts. I was planning on being Vemla from Scooby Doo after so many people told me last year that it would be the perfect costume for me. I guess it's too perfect, because when I wear the clothing I bought (orange sweater - not a turtle neck but a high neck, red mini skirt, orange knee-high socks) just feels like I'm wearing clothes I'd normally wear. Halloween to me is supposed to be about dressing up, and feeling like you're dressed up and in costume. I think I'm going to switch up my costume idea, because I want to feel dressed up, not like I'm just wearing my normal clothes with a wig.

Until next time, take care and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment